Nominate yourself or someone else to be the Citizen of the Year.
The Church must take right ground in regard to politics. . . . [T]he time has come that Christians must vote for honest men and take consistent ground in politics. . . . Christians have been exceedingly guilty in this matter. But the time has come when they must act differently. . . . God cannot sustain this free and blessed country which we love and pray for unless the Church will take right ground. . . . It seems sometimes as if the foundations of the nation are becoming rotten, and Christians seem to act as if they think God does not see what they do in politics. But I tell you He does see it, and He will bless or curse this nation according to the course [Christians] take [in politics]. -Rev. Charles Finney
Winner of the Citizen of the Year will receive an ipad!
- Type up why you or someone else should be citizen of the year.
- Keep the submission to 1 page or less.
- You entry must include what you are doing to affect your community in the area of politics (i.e. I’ve started a political ministry at my church and we have accompished ________. OR I’ve started a non-profit and we have been successful at getting the school board to implement a bible curriculum in our public schools.)
- Upload your word doc using the submission form to the right
- We will highlight the top 3 submissions at the event and the audience will vote via text for the winner.